Coming up with striking content is the key component to successfully optimizing your videos. Without that, it’s almost impossible to naturally generate good views and drive traffic to your channel. If your goal is to obtain a substantial amount of views, make sure your content is either engaging, entertaining or informative, and most importantly, shareable.
Below are some of the best explainer videos that can help you clear out some questions about the conventions of video marketing in general. Furthermore, this videos can help you get started with your own video marketing campaign.
Mobile Marketing Trends 2015, Digital Forecast & future video
Video is engaging, informative, and most importantly, rewarded by Google when properly optimized.
Just like any other fields, research can be very helpful so that we can arrive to the most apt result we desire, thus it’s important that you know exactly what you’re doing.
If your brand has yet to incorporate video as part of your digital strategy, here’s proof that video is a powerful marketing tool and can work wonders in the world of SEO.
When assessing the market for video, marketing numbers tell the story well. More users, are watching more videos, more frequently than ever. According to comScore, a company which tracks online engagement, just over 45% of internet users viewed at least one video per month, and the average user is exposed to an average of 32 videos per month.
Looking further into the data we see that the average number of internet users who watch video each day has reached 100 million. When it comes to video in the retail space, 90% of shoppers at major retailers indicated that video played an important part in making purchasing decisions. Within companies themselves, video is also proving to be important, as 75% of executives told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
The key takeaway here is that video is no longer an optional part of a comprehensive content marketing strategy, it’s crucial.
Video Good for SEO
How Many Marketers are Using Videos?
A recent report of almost 400 marketing and business professionals, conducted by Demand Metric in conjunction with Ascend2, revealed that 69% of respondents had already begun to make use of video marketing. On the other hand, 31% were planning to integrate video marketing into their strategy moving forward (anyone not interesting in video marketing was removed from the survey).
Video is the Preferred Form of Marketing Content
Aberdeen Group research report which examines how the best organizations utilize video in their content marketing strategies compared with the industry average and companies late to the game, noted that video has become the preferred form of marketing content.
The report acknowledges that video marketing is utilized by over 90% of the companies surveyed and that it is playing an ever-growing part in the content marketing mix thanks to a significant positive contribution to ROI. The research concluded that video marketing was the most popular form of content, followed by white papers and 3rd party research.